Welcome to the magic of coaching! It's an honor to be your coach and I look forward to working with you. The relationship between a coach and client is co-creative, meaning that we are equals and both have an active role. I am not a therapist, counselor or consultant. I am a trained coach using honed communication skills to support you as a detached thinking partner. Together we create more power for you to effect meaningful change and take dynamic actions towards your goals.
- Please arrive to every session on time with a specific agenda.
- Come to your session centered and ready to engage.
- Give me feedback in the moment about your coaching experience -- what works, as well as what does not.
- I will listen closely to you, respond to what I hear and ask questions. If I hear something in your voice or language that sparks an intuitive thought, I'm likely to ask you about it. Often, it is the small moments that bring about BIG shifts. If I'm not on target, just tell me. I'm not attached to being right.
- At the end of the session, if you do not mention what actions you are ready to take, I will make a coach request. I ask clients to stretch themselves, deepen the work done in the sessions by writing, taking some action, resolving relationships or things that feel incomplete. You are free to negotiate, accept or decline.
Between sessions, if you have questions, an update, or want to bounce some ideas around, please contact me by phone or email. I am your coach throughout the month and look forward to hearing from you between sessions. Please keep these contacts succinct. If it seems like it will be better served as session material, I'll suggest that.
Ways You Can Get More From Your Coaching Experience
- Make our coaching sessions a priority. Come to every call with a specific agenda – a clear understanding of what you'd like to take away from the session.
- Do your own work between sessions. Use what you learn. Complete what you agree to do.
- Be open-minded. Try new approaches. Experiment.
- Be willing to change your beliefs and patterns if they do not serve you anymore.
- My fee is $195 per month for four sessions up to 60 minutes each, paid in advance as a retainer for the four weeks we will work together. This fee includes phone, text or email contact in between sessions.
- Single sessions are $55; and include one follow up .
- I accept personal checks and Zelle.
You will have a regular time slot each week. Please call me at (541) 690-6868 at the appointed time. Please give me a 24 hour notice if you need to change our next session time and I will do the same.
I'm Looking Forward To The Magic In Our Coaching Relationship! Your Personal Coach, Nancy C. Mansfield